Do you want…
- to learn felting, but can’t find a workshop near you or one that fits into your schedule?
- more of that ‘me time’ dedicated to crafting and that relaxing feeling of working with wool?
- to wear original accessories that turn heads at the office and on the street?
Do you love
- felting, but don’t get the results you want?
- the smile you get when you give friends and loved ones unique handmade gifts?
Then you’re in the right place!
At ‘Going the Dodo Way’ you’ll find felted items with an urban look and strong colors, as well as step-by-step videos and PDFs that enable you to make original and unique felted pieces at your own pace.
I fell in love with wet felting about 15 years ago, when I was still living in Berlin. In 2006, after a lot of experimenting, my work was selling in crafts markets and designer shops in Lisbon and, shortly after that, I started teaching workshops in schools and galleries.
As a self taught felter, I know how difficult it can be to learn on your own. With nearly one decade of experience teaching wet felting, I know the challenges you face in the various learning stages. So I created a system with 6 levels, designed to make you advance in felting with confidence.
Come join my newsletter and tell me how I can help you!
(Photos by Fabrice Ziegler)