If you’d like to learn how to felt, you’ve come to the right place. Whether you’re just starting or you’re looking to develop your techniques, here you’ll find free tutorials, as well as online workshops, that you can save to your computer to learn at your own pace.
If you live in Portugal, and you prefer group learning, I have two different solutions for you: you can either come to one of my scheduled workshops or organize a group of friends and choose a subject. I’ll be more than happy to customize it for you!
To make it easy for you, I’ve created a 6-level system, that allows you to work your way through felting with confidence.
- Beginner: the goal of this level is to develop your confidence with wool.
- Intermediate: this level teaches you to connect elements in a seamless way and to create three dimensional objects with a resist.
- Advanced: in this level, you’ll have the chance to develop the techniques from the previous one, by making objects with more complex shapes.
- Expert: in this level, we talk about more complex surface decorations and sculpturing in wet felting, as well as nuno felting.
- Virtuoso: this is where you’ll develop the techniques from the previous level even further.