About Going The Dodo Way
Do you want
- to learn felting, but can’t find a workshop near you or one that fits into your schedule?
- more of that ‘me time’ dedicated to crafting and that relaxing feeling of working with wool?
- to wear original accessories that turn heads at the office and on the street?
Do you love
- felting, but don’t get the results you want?
- the smile you get when you give friends and loved ones unique handmade gifts?
- natural, eco-friendly materials and durable objects with an heirloom quality?
Then you’re in the right place!
At ‘Going the Dodo Way’ you’ll find felted items with an urban look and strong colors, as well as step-by-step tutorials and masterclasses that enable you to make original and unique felted pieces at your own pace.
I fell in love with wet felting about 20 years ago, when I was still living in Berlin. In 2006, after a lot of experimenting, my work was selling in crafts markets and designer shops in Lisbon and, shortly after that, I started teaching workshops in schools, galleries and museums. My felts and recycled pieces have been featured in a book, as well as in Portuguese magazines and TV.
As a self-taught felter, I know how difficult it can be to learn on your own. With over a decade of experience teaching wet felting, I know the challenges you face in the various learning stages. So, I create classes designed to make you advance in felting with confidence.
Look around and explore the free resources! Then, come join my newsletter and tell me how I can help you!